THE INNS AT THE EQUINOX IS OPEN
The Resort may accept overnight reservations from: Vermont residents or Travelers who travel from a county with a similar active COVID-19 caseload as Vermont.
PLEASE NOTE: The Hotel also can accept Reservations from Travelers from a high-risk area not identified as having a similar active COVID-19 caseload if they complete a quarantine before arriving at The Hotel. Travelers may complete either: (i) complete a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) complete a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions if they drive directly from their home via their personal vehicle.
A copy of a Vermont drivers license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement, have traveled from a county with similar active COVID-19 caseload per ACCD, are an essential/authorized worker, or are a Vermonter is required. All guests must also complete a health questionnaire.
All out-of-state guests register with Sara Alert to get daily reminders via text, email or phone from the Vermont Department of Health
As we begin to reopen our resort and amenities to guests, some services and hours of operation may be adjusted. Our goal is to provide all guests with the full Equinox Resort & Spa experience that keeps you coming back year after year. We appreciate your understanding as we get back up and running.
Equinox Golf Club is currently open.
- Reservations/Tee-Times Required – Walk-on players will not be accepted.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 5 pm & Weekends: 8 am – 5 pm
- Reservations may be made up to seven (7) days in advance. For reservations, visit PlayEquinox.com or Call 802-362-7870.
- Light concessions will be available for purchase including snacks, bottled drinks, golf balls and cigars.
- Dormy Grill is open Friday-Sunday with a limited menu 11am-4pm. Fast casual outdoor dining- low contact service.